Gymnastics Unlimited offers classes for 1 years old through high school.
Recreational Gymnastics classes are segmented by age and skill level. We offer regular gymnastics (any of the “stars” classes), cheer and tumbling, and advanced training. Our classes are limited to eight (8) students per class to ensure plenty of individual attention. Please be sure to read our FAQs and Tuition/Registration Details
- Parent & Child (ages 1-3): Parent-participation classes develop balance, hand-eye coordination, kinesthetic awareness, and strength to help your child’s overall development. Our fun setting gives you the chance to interact with your child and be a part of their success. Each child must be accompanied by an adult. For our introductory Little Comets class, there is no cost.
- Little Stars (ages 3-4): Our instructors are excited to give your child a fun gymnastics experience while teaching them on equipment that is built specifically for their size and needs. Our lesson plans develop strength, flexibility, and coordination by introducing basic gymnastics positions and skills.
- Kinder Stars (4½ – 6): The independent class provides on introduction to gymnastics, basic exercise, and body awareness. Locomotor skills and kindergarten readiness are given strong attention at this level.
- Future Stars (ages 5½ – 7): Future Stars learn gymnastics in a fun, safe, and positive environment. Students are evaluated throughout the year to track their progress. Must be at least enrolled in kindergarten to join this class.
- Gym Stars (ages 5-9 by recommendation only): Gym Stars is a recommendation-only class for gymnasts who show great skill and are ready for more of a challenge. The first level meets once per week, and the second level meets twice per week; it’s more structured than regular recreational classes and may lead gymnasts into team programs if they desire it.
- Rising Stars (ages 8-13): The Rising Stars curriculum covers three levels, from beginning to intermediate to advanced. Students develop at their own pace through the levels. A strong emphasis is placed on ensuring students continue to develop and maintain excellent form and technique as they master more advanced skills on all events.
- Tumbling (ages 7½+): Our program helps improve strength, endurance, coordination, and flexibility while having fun! These classes use the floor, tumble-trak, trampoline, and foam pit, and the learned skills can be used for cheer, acrobatics, and more.
- Little Ninja (ages 4-5): Ninja combines elements of gymnastics, parkour, martial arts, and obstacle course training. It’s awesome for kids with lots of energy and the desire to learn cool stunts like flips, rolls, and kicks. Get an introduction to ninja in a safe, fun environment!
- Ninja (ages 6-13): Ninjas learn a combination of flips, rolls, jumps, and kicks. Strength and agility are tested through obstacle courses and various training techniques. A progressive level system evaluates and advances children on their skill and knowledge.