- Our member registration fee is $35 per child per year, maximum $55 per family.
- Tuition payments will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card (on file) on the 22nd of each month.
- Notice to discontinue classes must be given in writing by the 17th of the month with a withdraw form submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in paper to the front desk.
- We offer a $10.00 discount in tuition each month for siblings. This discount does not apply to Ninja Zone classes.
- We offer a $10.00 yearly discount for military families.
- We offer a $50.00 tuition credit for families who refer new families to the gym (if those families stay enrolled for at least 2 months).
- Declined cards result in a $25 fee and returned checks a $30 fee.
- Please read our FAQ for more information.
Make-Up Policy & Procedure
Sick? Family vacation? Too much homework? We understand. Simply call or email to schedule a make-up class.
- Make-ups are limited to ONE per month (excluding makeups for closed days).
- Make-ups are not drop-ins and must be scheduled in advance.
- Make-ups must be taken while the child is enrolled.
- Once a child withdraws from the program, all make-ups are cancelled.
- If you know your child will miss class, please inform us ASAP, by calling the office at 908-782-8887 or emailing us. This courtesy allows us to act on their absence as needed.
Make-ups are based on availability and not guaranteed. We are currently unable to offer any make-up classes due to COVID-19 restrictions.