- Our member registration fee is $35 per child per year, maximum $55 per family.
- Tuition payments will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card (on file) on the 22nd of each month.
- Notice to discontinue classes must be given in writing by the 17th of the month with a withdraw form submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in paper to the front desk.
- We offer a $10.00 discount in tuition each month for siblings. This discount does not apply to Ninja Zone classes.
- We offer a $10.00 yearly discount for military families.
- We offer a $50.00 tuition credit for families who refer new families to the gym (if those families stay enrolled for at least 2 months).
- Declined cards result in a $25 fee and returned checks a $30 fee.
- Please read our FAQ for more information.
Make-Up Policy & Procedure
Sick? Family vacation? Too much homework? We understand. Simply call or email to schedule a make-up class.
- Make-ups are limited to ONE per month (excluding makeups for closed days).
- Make-ups are not drop-ins and must be scheduled in advance.
- Make-ups must be taken while the child is enrolled.
- Once a child withdraws from the program, all make-ups are cancelled.
- If you know your child will miss class, please inform us ASAP, by calling the office at 908-782-8887 or emailing us. This courtesy allows us to act on their absence as needed.
Make-ups are based on availability and not guaranteed. If you would like to know other times your child’s class is offered, click on this link and then on your child’s program. Not all classes will have openings for make-ups on a given week, depending on how full they are.