For the safety of all of our students and staff members, we’ve implemented the following changes.
Class sizes have been reduced, and classes have be shortened to allow more time for cleaning between sessions. Gymnastics and ninja classes are limited to seven (7) students.
Social distancing policies will be in place, and rules will be clearly communicated to all students. Anyone unable to follow the rules will be asked to leave.
For children ages 1-3, parent participation is required. We also offer a Lil’ Ninjas w/ Parent class for ages 2½ to 5.
Independent classes begin at age 3 for gymnastics and 6 for NinjaZone. Students must be able to follow social distancing guidelines, wait in line, and follow directions to stay with the class as we move throughout the gym. Must also be able to handle self-care independently, including using the bathroom, putting on shoes and mask, opening and closing water bottle, and changing clothes if necessary. Practice at home first! Students can wear shorts & t-shirts to make it easier to use the bathroom alone.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Our lobby will be closed to help reduce our total headcount in the building. Parents are welcome to drop off or wait in their cars during class.
- Drop-off: Please arrive 5 minutes before your class is scheduled to begin. You may pull up to the front door to drop off your child. Please make sure there is a staff member inside the lobby before you pull away.
- Pick-up: We will bring your child to your car after class. Please make sure your child knows who is picking him/her up and can describe the car.
We’ve added a private screening service called SpotTV, where you can observe class via your phone. Download the app to create your account.
What to Bring
- Face mask are recommended.
- Plenty of water! Drinks/snacks will no longer be sold, and our water fountain remains closed.
- Hand sanitizer: We have an ample supply, but athletes can bring their own mini bottles for convenience.
- Arrive dressed for class. Please bring in as little as possible to the gym.
If a student begins showing any signs of illness during class, parent will be called immediately for pick-up.
We are also only accepting cashless, contactless payments; we cannot accept cash, checks, or money orders for tuition at this time. All payments must be made by credit/debit card via the Parent Portal.
Additional Prevention Measures
- Social distancing measures are in place. Each student has their own designated space during class to limit sharing.
- Hands are sanitized often throughout practice.
- Whenever possible, doorways are open to create outside airflow.
- Fans placed throughout the gym for airflow.
- Mats and equipment are disinfected.
- Bathrooms are disinfected.