- Tuition payments will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card (on file) on the 22nd of each month. We do not accept cash or checks.
- Notice to discontinue classes must be given in writing by the 19th of the month with a withdraw form submitted online or email to email@example.com.
- Declined cards result in a $25 fee.
- Please read our FAQ for more information.
Make-Up Policy & Procedure
- Make-ups are granted for illnesses only, not scheduling conflicts.
- Make-ups are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Make-ups are limited to one per month (excluding make-ups for closed days) and expire one month after the missed class.
- Make-ups are not drop-ins and must be scheduled in advance.
- Make-ups must be taken while the child is enrolled.
- Once a child withdraws from the program, all make-ups are cancelled.
- If you know your child will miss class, please inform us ASAP, by calling the office at 908-782-8887 or emailing us.