For the safety of all of our students and staff members, we’ve implemented the following changes.
Class sizes have been reduced, and classes have be shortened to allow more time for cleaning between sessions. Gymnastics and ninja classes are limited to six (6) students.
Social distancing policies will be in place, and rules will be clearly communicated to all students. Anyone unable to follow the rules will be asked to leave.
For children ages 2-4½, parent participation is required. We offer a Parent & Child gymnastics class for ages 2 to 4½, as well as a Lil’ Ninjas w/ Parent class for ages 2½ to 6.
Independent classes begin at age 4½ for gymnastics and 6 for NinjaZone. Students must be able to follow social distancing guidelines, wait in line, and follow directions to stay with the class as we move throughout the gym. Must also be able to handle self-care independently, including using the bathroom, putting on shoes and mask, opening and closing water bottle, and changing clothes if necessary. Practice at home first! Students can wear shorts & t-shirts to make it easier to use the bathroom alone.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Our lobby will be closed to help reduce our total headcount in the building. Parents are welcome to drop off or wait in their cars during class.
- Drop-off: Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your class is scheduled to begin. Pull up to the front door and remain in your car. A staff member will come to your car to take your child’s temperature and ask a few COVID-19-related questions.
- Very important: If you have traveled out of state (excluding New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Delaware), you will not be able to attend class until your 14 day quarantine is up.
- Pick-up: We will bring your child to your car after class. Please make sure your child knows who is picking him/her up and can describe the car.
We’ve added a private screening service called SpotTV, where you can observe class via your phone. Download the app to create your account.
What to Bring
- Face mask: Must be worn at all times.
- Plenty of water! Drinks/snacks will no longer be sold, and our water fountain remains closed.
- Hand sanitizer: We have an ample supply, but athletes can bring their own mini bottles for convenience.
- Arrive dressed for class. Please bring in as little as possible to the gym.
All staff members will be following the guidelines set forth by the NJ Department of Health, including but not limited to:
- Temperatures taken upon entry; anyone with a temperature over 99.5° or showing any signs of illness will not be permitted to enter.
- All staff members & students will be wearing masks.
- Limited physical contact.
If a student begins showing any signs of illness during class, parent will be called immediately for pick-up.
We are also only accepting cashless, contactless payments; we cannot accept cash, checks, or money orders for tuition at this time. All payments must be made by credit/debit card via the Parent Portal.
Keeping the Gym Clean
- Social distancing measures are in place. Each student has their own designated space during class to limit sharing.
- Hands and feet are sanitized before using the bars, beams, or trampoline.
- Mats and equipment are disinfected between classes.
- A commercial-grade fogger is used daily to disinfect the gym.
- Bathrooms are disinfected between uses.
- Ozone machine is used to decrease build-up on surface areas and touch points.
- Hand sanitizer is used by all before and after class.
- Soft-play items, foam pits, and ball pits will be out of action at this time.