Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our packing list has expanded from previous years. Your camper’s supplies must fit in a single bag, so please make sure you have one large enough. Most notably, there will be NO shared supplies between campers. Here is this year’s packing list:
Food & Drinks
- Water: Please pack enough to last all day. We will not be selling drinks, and our water refill station is closed.
- Snacks: Minimum of two. We will not be selling snacks.
- NO SHARING snacks between campers, including siblings.
- Lunch: Campers who are staying all day will need to bring lunch every day. “Pizza Fridays” will be put on hold.
There will be no shared supplies this year; each camper must provide his/her own. You likely have many of these supplies at home already and are more than welcome to pack those. But if you do need to purchase new, we’ve included links below for recommended items.
- Safety scissors
- Glue sticks and school glue
- Hard plastic carrying case or large plastic bag to fit all materials, labeled with first and last name
- Books, coloring books, quiet activity for free time.
Personal Sanitization Kit
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes (ex. Lysol)
- Face mask
- Spray-on SPF
Clothing & Accessories
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bathing suit (wear underneath clothes) and towel
- Water shoes, sneakers, and hat (if wanted)
- Dry change of clothes.
There will be water activities right before AM and PM pickup.
Please review our full 2020 Policies & Procedures here.