Kathy is an active leader in all aspects of GU and prides herself in having assembled the finest staff to teach our students and athletes. She is personally involved in all areas of the business and focuses especially on business operations so our managers, coordinators, and coaches can do their jobs providing excellent instruction and customer service. Under her leadership, GU has grown from a small gym in a milk truck washing plant to a busy active school on a beautiful 26-acre campus.
Current Community Outreach and Activities include:
- Flemington Area Food Pantry
- Professional Member of USA Gymnastics since 1978 (currently, remains an active member of the national organization)
- Active member Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association
- Hunterdon Chamber of Commerce member
- Trampoline certified, safety certified, CPR and First Aid certified
Past Activities and Community Outreach:
- Past Competition Director
- Past State Board record keeper of the Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association
- Traveled to Russia through the joint venture exchange with Canada to visit gymnastics training facilities
- Member of the Southern Illinois National Gymnastics Team
- Habitat for Humanity
- Roatan Expedition
- Beta tester for gymnastics programs
You can email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.