Kathy is an active leader in all aspects of GU and pride herself on having gathered (assembled) the finest staff to teach our students and athletes. She (remains) is personally involved in all areas of the business, (with a focus on business …) and particularly focuses on business operations so our managers, coordinators, and coaches can do their jobs providing excellent instruction and customer service. Under her leadership, GU has grown from a small gym in a milk truck washing plant to a busy active school on a beautiful 26-acre campus.
Current Community Outreach and Activities include:
- Flemington Area Food Pantry
- Professional Member of USA Gymnastics since 1978. Currently, remains an active member of the national organization.
- Active member Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association
- Hunterdon Chamber of Commerce member
- Trampoline certified, safety certified, First Aid and CPR certified
Past Activities and Community Outreach:
- Past Competition Director
- Past State Board member as record keeper, of the Jersey Optional Gymnastics Association.
- Traveled to Russia through the joint venture exchange with Canada to visit gymnastics training facilities
- Member of the Southern Illinois National Gymnastics Team
- Habitat for Humanity
- Roatan Expedition
- Beta Tester for gymnastics programs
You can email Kathy at email@example.com.