Building Strong Kids, Great Memories, and New Friends
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 1
Camp Kids summer camps are filled with high energy, structured activities for your kids and incorporate gymnastics, swimming, science experiments, games, arts, crafts, and cooking every single week. We change activities every half hour so your kids are never bored.
Campers will love our beautiful, park-like campus with plenty of room for indoor and outdoor fun. Our air-conditioned gyms and outdoor swimming pool mean your kids can have fun even on hot days! And if it rains, your kids can still be active indoors on our gymnastics equipment.
Experienced camp counselors will assure your child has the best summer camp experience ever. Come in for a day, a week, or the whole summer, and we promise it’ll always be a new experience.
Our summer schedule is very flexible and we offer full day, half day AM, and half-day PM options from June 15th to August 21st (we are closed the week of June 29-July 3).
Half Days AM
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM (Ages 4-11)
Half Days PM
12:30 PM – 4:00 PM (Ages 4-11)
You can also drop in for just a day, morning, or afternoon with our drop-in options. Just register online by 6 PM the night before.
Drop-In Full Days
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Ages 6-11)
Drop-In Half Days AM
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM (Ages 4-11)
Drop-In Half Days PM
12:30 PM – 4:00 PM(Ages 4-11)
FREE Before Care begins at 7:45 AM!
After Care runs 4:00-6:00 PM for $30 a day. Not available on Fridays because we close early. (Please contact us at least 24 hours prior if you wish to participate.)
- Registration begins January 1st; final balance is due April 6th.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration if you’re taking advantage of our January 1st deal (join our email list for info!)
- For all other registrations: a $75 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot.
- Multi-camp discount of 10% off additional weeks of full or half-day camp. Only applies to WHOLE weeks. Discounts do not stack with other discounts.
- Registration fee: $35 single student or $55 family registration fee if you are not currently enrolled in our programs.
- After-care is available for $30/day except on Fridays. If you are late for pick-up, your child will be sent to after-care and your card on file will be charged accordingly. Late pick-ups from after-care cannot be tolerated; there will be a fine of $25/minute.
- All camp tuition is non-refundable. If your summer plans change, you may transfer to a different week ($30 fee) if space allows.
What to Bring to Camp
- Comfortable clothing (no jeans, dresses, or skirts)
- Bathing suit (for cool down at the end of camp)
- Flip flops or slip-on shoes
- Water: we recommend at least 1-2 quarts. We also have bottled water and Gatorade available for purchase ($1 each, cash only)
- Snacks: pack 2 if you’re staying all day. We also have snacks available for purchase ($1 each, cash only).
- Lunch (if you are staying all day). No nuts, including PB&J. Free pizza lunch provided for full-day campers on Fridays!
- A book or coloring book
We’ve been in the kid business for over 40 years and our families return again and again.
Download the Camp Kids NJ 2020 Brochure
Got questions? Email us.
Voted Best Camp in Hunterdon County for 2019