- It’s fun and great exercise!!
- Physical fitness development – especially in the area of strength, flexibility, agility, balance and coordination.
- Life skills development – Discipline, determination, hard work, time management and commitment.
- Cognitive skill development – such as listening and following directions.
- Personal development – particularly self-confidence, teamwork, responsibility, friendship, and sportsmanship.
- Accomplishing goals – setting goals and working hard to achieve them.
Lastly, whether your goal is advancing in gymnastics or not, it is a terrific launch pad and conditioning format for all other sports. But most importantly the student develops some invaluable life success skills.