“The four main aspects of fitness are muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility. These areas can be achieved in many sports, but none so completely as gymnastics.” – Industry Expert Patti Komara
- It’s a fun form of exercise!
- Physical fitness development – especially in the area of strength, flexibility, agility, balance, and coordination
- Cognitive skill development – listening and following directions
- Life skills development – discipline, determination, hard work, time management, and commitment
- Personal development – self-confidence, responsibility, friendship, teamwork, and sportsmanship
- Accomplishing goals – setting goals and working to achieve them
Lastly, whether your goal is advancing in gymnastics or not, it is a terrific launch pad and conditioning format for all other sports. And the student develops some invaluable life success skills!
We offer risk-free trial classes, so you can try it out and make sure it’s right for you.
Learn more about our classes here.